- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are Arrowhead, a Stockholm-based studio, known for our uncompromising game mechanics and intense cooperative gameplay. As a studio we offer a thrilling and creative environment where kickass game developers work to provide high quality gameplay experiences.
Work is well underway on our latest project: a 3rd person shooter featuring next-gen graphics, innovative co-op and agency for the community to alter the course of the game. The new title represents a big step for the studio and will continue the tradition of satirical humor that fans of our games know and love.
Would you like to know more?
Here is some of what you will be doing;
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to build menus and HUD widgets
- Improving and optimizing the underlying UI systems
- Reviewing, optimizing, debugging and maintaining high quality code
- Collaborating with various disciplines and developers across the studio
- Contributing to a high quality player experience
To succeed on this mission, you will need;
- Experience in AAA game development on PC and/or console
- Experience in Gameplay or UI Programming
- Experience in any kind of professional programming, minimum 3 years
- Good C/C++ skills
- Understanding of UI design patterns (eg. MVVM/MVC)
- Knowledge of Data Oriented design patterns (eg. ECS)
- Solid grasp of 2d mathematics
- An appreciation for good visual design
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
While experience and skills are important, how you put that to work is equally important. That be successful with Arrowhead is to be;
Cool; Open minded, friendly and receptive to feedback
Kickass; Hardworking, dedicated with a can-do attitude
Great; Detail oriented, knowledgeable and proficient in your craft
Perks and benefits!
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Remote/hybrid way of working
- Sponsored hobby groups to meet like minded nerds(!)
- Health bonus and weekly health hour
- Pension plan
The studio is located in Stockholm and the position is full-time defined as 40 hours per week. The position is a long term position with 6 months initial trial employment. Remote working can be considered for the right candidate.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
We ask that your application includes relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.