- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprise companies to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer an industry-leading solution to this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers analyze, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
Hive <3 Sustainable Growth
We have undergone hypergrowth increasing our revenue and customers many times. We have hit a milestone in 2022 where we can sustainably finance additional growth without the need for external capital. This is an exciting thing!
We want to grow sustainably: when it comes to our revenue, when it comes to our people, and when it comes to our customers. Our people are what truly makes us succeed.
To help our customers to grow sustainably, we will help them by creating alignment and engagement of their employees. We will help them to reduce their carbon footprint through less travel and by increasing the lifespan of their existing infrastructure. All this is at the core of our product, the Hive Video Experience Platform.
The Perks of Working at Hive
🏼 Have it your way! At the office, at home or on the ski slope (did I go too far?) - your way is the best way but flexibility is everyone's way at Hive! We use Microsoft Teams to collaborate, we have digital kick-off's and provide you opportunities to work either remotely or in a hybrid setting.
Without you = no Hive? We are a fast-paced, global (over 35 nationalities among our 100 co-workers around the globe) scale-up company that empowers every single coworker. Everyone is unique and important for our growth. You will play an important role in the company’s future success.
🏽♀️ Flexibility (cannot say it enough)... we have flexible working hours to encourage work-life balance.
Contribution to innovation and a better world! Hive helps enterprises to communicate through video instead of flying people in from across the globe, which means Hive employees directly contribute to a greener world!
The boring but most important... salaries are good, insurances are good, awesome health benefits (did someone say free massage at the office?) and hopefully you stay good (& healthy)!
Want to join our journey?
We are growing our engineering team and looking for our new Senior Data Engineer to join our Stockholm office. You will be part of our hybrid workplace, which means you will have the opportunity to work where it best accomplishes your responsibilities whether that is at the office or remote. Our brilliant engineering team consists of 30 engineers, all passionate and skilled, and always there to help each other.
Working as a Senior Data Engineer you will...
be responsible for the data infrastructure powering Hive's Video Experience Platform and the Hive Advisory Service. This role combines individual contributions in evolving the real-time analytical data pipelines with guiding the technical vision for both the data platform and the product teams that make use of the collected data. This is a challenging opportunity involving millions of concurrent endpoints providing data to our analytics pipelines that is rendered in real-time with an emphasis on data that improves the outcomes for our customers. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams working closely with experts in peer-to-peer streaming technologies, backend systems scaling to millions of concurrent clients, and a customer-facing UI portal presenting our analytical insights.
Who we are looking for!
- You have prior experience within data operations and data engineering. We are particularly interested in your work leading technical projects such as replacing a data pipeline, architecting real-time data analytics, and using the latest platforms and tools in large-scale data processing
- You are good at reviewing your own code and others through pull request reviews to ensure the quality of our technical deliverables
- You are fluent in English
- You have system and technical knowledge in large-scale data processing technologies such as Spark
- You have experience with DataOps including CI/CD and DevOps pipelines
Nice to have's
- Experience with Databricks in Azure
- Experience with ETL pipelines with Spark (Scala or Python)
- IaC using Terraform
- Data governance, data democracy, and schema registries
- Technical mentoring of other team members
- Medallion data architectures (bronze, silver, and gold)
- Experience with software engineering practices including unit tests, test environments, CI/CD
The perfect match will be…
- Result-oriented, who pursues challenging goals and works smartly to achieve them
- A good communicator, seeking first to understand and then to be understood
Customer-centric, who generates solutions to the customer's needs and exceed their expectations
- An influencer who establishes credibility; responds convincingly to challenges and conveys energy in interactions with others
You are aligned with our Core Values: customer-centricity, innovation, and empowerment.
We hope you are excited about this opportunity and look forward to your application! 🌟