- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Founded in 2018, Kognic is the data platform accelerating machine learning for performance-critical applications. Through our proven MLOps tools, we empower automotive engineers and product teams to develop and deploy ADAS/AD systems in measurable and cost-efficient ways. We are an ambitious team building a global company together. We are now looking for someone to lead one of our product areas.
Our SaaS platform helps global automotive companies pursue autonomous driving and ever-better ADAS. We provide enterprise-ready tools to enable our customers to manage projects and teams, including a flexible annotator workforce that can efficiently create and curate data for high-scale and complex automotive use cases. We call this product area Organisation Growth.
As Product Area Lead for Organisational Growth, you lead, coach, and manage the teams and the staff. You will initially have thirteen direct reports in two teams, and you are responsible for the employee lifecycle, including the salary and performance review. Kognic is scaling up, and attracting and recruiting top-performing talents of various skill sets is vital to your success.
We expect you to work both on a tactical and strategic level and inspire the delivery of world-class products. You work closely with the Product Manager about the vision, goals, and roadmap for the product area, and you facilitate technical decisions. You foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and empowerment among the teams, and you ensure that their objectives and missions inspire the delivery of a world-class platform. You administer the product area budget. You are a member of the Engineering Management Team and report to the VP of Engineering.
The team works with everything from production monitoring and user onboarding to creating a composable foundation for client workflows. You will work with a group of driven product developers skilled in backend and frontend development, UX design, statistics, and machine learning to build high-quality products that solve our customers’ data engine needs. Your product area is a significant part of Kongic’s Engineering department.
Who you are
- Proven leadership skills
- Shine in both technical and leadership contexts
- Theoretical and practical experience in agile product development
- Experience working strategically in product development
- Good understanding of machine-learning-driven applications
- Good technical understanding
- Experience from the annotation industry
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Experience working with the automotive industry
- Experience building software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions
What is in it for you?
Other than working with our excellent team in a fun and creative environment, we also offer you this:
- Strong values and purpose-driven company
- Workplace flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and fast-scaling startup!
- Parental pay, salary exchange, maximum health benefit, order your workstation, 30 days vacation, place your pension - to name a few.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. We select and perform interviews continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our VP of Engineering, Jakob Andersson, at [email protected].
Kognic was founded in 2018 by Oscar Petersson and Daniel Langkilde, two engineering physicists working in the field of Deep Learning. Our mission is to make safe perception for autonomous mobility possible. We now support world-leading companies in the field of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems and Active Safety development worldwide. Our office is located at Lindholmen, just by the beautiful waterfront and Lindholmen Science Park.