- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Infrastructure Site Manager - Skövde
At Volvo Car Engine (VCE), you are part of a committed production team in a global network that makes sure that the cars we build meet the highest expectations from our customers. In our engine and component plants in Skövde and Floby, we work with lean, clean and flexible production technologies - with a firm focus on people and continuous development. Each production team has an overall responsibility for quality, economy, delivery and team development. If you want to reach your personal goals together with other people, Volvo Car Engine in Skövde or Floby is the place for you to prosper.
As Infrastructure Site Manager at Volvo Cars Engine (VCE) in Skövde you will you will be a part of VCE IT department. VCE IT is a section within Manufacturing & Supply Chain and a unit within Application Management Services. You will be head of the Infrastructure Team which is responsible for the daily operations of infrastructure services, covering Network, Hosting and End User Services areas. The Infrastructure team is vital for VCE customers and internal IT application teams, securing quality and viability of delivered Infrastructure services towards the VCE community. The team acts as single point of contact in operational matters (incident, problem and change), participates in continuous development of current and future services in collaboration with Service Owners and our Sourcing partners. In scope for support of daily operation are also Engine Center Gent and parts of the systems in China Engine Plant (Zhangjiakou). The team operates under the responsibility of the Team Leader, and reports to the Application and Infrastructure Group Manager at VCE.
* Act as extended arm for IMS provided infrastructure services within VCE
* Responsible for locally provided infrastructure services within VCE
* Participate in VCE budget and forecast work (covering local infrastructure needs)
* Gather Business and IT-requirements, and together with IMS Service Owners secure operations and development of current and future infrastructure services
* Contribute with VCE needs to procurements of Infrastructure Services within IMS
* Develop and deliver presentations and various business models, to communicate business requirements, features and system requirements both to business,
IT-teams and suppliers
* Be an active part in the process of handling IT service design and souring questions
* Gather application and business knowledge and deliver presentations to support Business from an IT perspective in their operational development work, as well as to support various IT teams with requirements
* Contribute to ongoing Global Engine projects
* M.Sc. or equivalent work experience
* Good communication skills in English and Swedish, written and spoken
* ITIL v.3 certification
* General knowledge in Server and Network technology, HW, OS (WIN, Linux, Open VMS, LAN, Wifi, WAN)
* General knowledge in End User Services, ie. IP Telephony, Printers and Client HW and OS (Win, Linux)
* General knowledge in project management methodology, technical troubleshooting methodology and IT architectural design
* Experience from working with suppliers in a global environment and run projects with iterative methods
* Some general Global Manufacturing or Automotive experience
* Open and flexible
* Global mind-set and cultural and diversity awareness
* Long-term perspective on strategies and strategic implementations
* Self-motivated with a strong driving force
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
* Interested in learning about Business and their applications, and to participate in maintenance
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives.We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Elin Jurjaks at +46(0)729889408 or by e-mail [email protected].
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later then September 26.