- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Java Developer who is experienced in working with full test automation (Selenium/Zalenium), Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Work with configuration detection, change management, configuration status reporting, configuration verification review, and CM auditing.
● Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
● Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
● Work with and have a great impact on; processes, projects, baselines, builds, specifications, reports, tests, quality, versions, changes, tools, scripts, releases.
● Responsible for implementing, testing and operating our services, so we also have our hands on packaging our services and setting our pipelines.
Who you are:
● Have experience working with CI/, Kubernetes, Docker, REST, JSON. Knowledge of relational database, Websphere, Openshift, RCP, Hibernate, JPA, MVC, MQ, Maven, Git.
● Good knowledge of relational database, Websphere, Openshift, RCP, Hibernate, JPA, MVC, MQ, Maven, Git.
● Have expert level knowledge of Java Service integration with Web Services, REST/SOAP, and microservices-based frameworks.
● Excellent communication and mentoring skills and can write and speak in English.
● Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.