- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a senior Adobe Analytics designer and analyst to join a global team with 100% remote work.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Work predominately in the implementation process of the user story lifecycle but will also contribute to user story estimations and sprint planning.
- Responsible for building the functionality following agreed development guidelines and good development practice.
- Will unit test their own build as well as conduct peer reviews of other features.
- Responsible for their code and components to go through agreed deployment processes.
- From when a Ready user story is assigned, the developer is responsible to get the user story through the implement process of the user story lifecycle
- Will resolve technical bugs report in Production landscape
- Pending skill - Assist in code deployment
- Be part of the service team and work with support related tasks
Key responsibilities in order of priorization but not limited to:
- Experience developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics tagging implementations
- Tag implementation based on current digital platforms design and framework
- Managing tagging needs for both client side and server-side implementation
- Hands-on Experience in implementing all tags from analytics to third party pixel tags
- Hands on experience with any cookie governance platform e.g., OneTrust, TrustArc etc. to manage the cookie behavior from Adobe Launch or any other TMS
- Work closely with developers to ensure the data layer has all the elements properly exposed to execute our analytics tags
- Co-managing adobe launch tool and library for tagging needs with other web analytics resource in the team
- Proficient in using web debugging tools for testing of tagging implementations
- Alignment of data across multiple properties in adobe and reporting suites so that we have cross property consistency in our tracking
- Continuous engagement with product owners and business stake holders to take new requirements and help web analytics team execute, QA and UAT tags
- Maintain clean documentation of existing and future implementation while adhering to the organizational standard
- Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes.
- Hands-on management & implementation experience on Adobe Analytics both technical and functional
- Hands-on management & implementation experience on Adobe Target both technical and functional
- Hands-on management & implementation experience on Adobe Launch/Adobe DTM
- Very strong in A/B testing and Personalization concepts to be able to measure and drive personalization and optimization programs
- Experience of analysis and generating Insights of online report data from digital analytics tools
- Understands statistical tools to identify and evaluate relationships between different data points and outcomes
- Analytics capabilities in analyzing the data
- Experience of creating testing & optimization strategy and implementation using Adobe Target or any other leading optimization tool
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics for 3+ years, both technical and functional (since current site still uses Google Analytics)
- Experienced in reporting and dashboards creation
- Knowledge of customer journeys of lead generation as well as ecommerce sites
- Understanding of effective web design and key UX principles
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices