Would you like to work in a technological and advanced environment where your code has a major impact?
Are you passionate about server code that scales? Is it important that the code stands up to extensive use?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for - and more importantly - we are the company that is ready to give you the challenges needed to enable your future career growth.
We at Relax, the most innovative iGaming provider on this side of the galaxy, are now looking for an awesome Junior Studio Game Engine Developer to be a part of the efficient and well-established game studios!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to create the future of casino games, by creating the most fun and awesome casino experiences ever! You will get to be an integral part of the development cycles and the Studio development team. By continually looking at how we can improve and revolutionize the way we do things we solemnly swear that we will stay on top of new technologies and innovate the iGaming business.
Together with the rest of the teams in Serbia, Malmö, and Stockholm (including developers, artists, math, and QA), you will be developing the backend side of the games we produce in the studios. You will be joining a collaborative team of very experienced and skilled developers who all fill their part in developing state-of-the-art game engines with a tremendous number of real money transactions and RNG simulations every second. Tech stack wise we are currently centered around Java, however, we are very happy to be educated in other technologies/experiences that you might bring along.
- Develop game logic according to the game design and mathematical documentation
- Work in collaboration with game designers and mathematicians when coding and iterating on casino game mechanics
- Expand, maintain, and optimize the internal library/tools used in our games
- Perform code reviews
- Ensure game engines are stable, safe, and fully tested
- Define and contribute to wider frameworks and initiatives to support partners
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP languages like Java, C# or C++
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Good understanding of SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for being:
- Experienced using Java 11
- Experienced in optimizing algorithms
- Familiar with slot machines
- Passionate about games
- Knowledgeable and having an intuitive understanding of probabilistic mathematics
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive, and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in Stockholm, Belgrade, or Novi Sad.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled in full confidentiality.