Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is experienced in intuitive design solutions in the role of UX designer and moderating design workshops.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Work independently with their own areas of responsibility but still be part of a design team where questions, ideas and solutions are bounced together.
● Understands the importance of and can follow a digital profile in the form of a design system.
● Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits and design reviews and assist in usability tests.
● Complete hands-on information architecture work, such as site maps, digital ecosystem mapping, user flows, wireframing, and prototyping.
● Conduct user research, such as remote usability testing, card sorting, surveys, heuristics evaluations, interviews, and contextual inquiries.
Who you are:
● Have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts, or equivalent area of education and must have relevant working experience.
● Several Years of documented experience with UX or UI Design.
● Good Knowledge of intuitive design solutions in the role of UX/UI designer and moderating design workshops.
● Able to take ownership, drive the design process and prioritize tasks as per business requirements.
● Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
● Open minded in learning new things and working cross-functionally with different design- and R&D-departments.