- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MAJORITY is a groundbreaking digital banking service for migrants, nomads, internationals and immigrants. Our all-in-one membership includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® Prepaid card, international money transfers, cross-border, bill pay solutions and international calling. We are built for migrants, by migrants.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are following their dreams, love or new experiences, more and more of us are leaning towards new environments. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the amazing, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve all of their ambitions.
We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country. Come join us! Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 20 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Are you the right person to join our diverse team of highly ambitious migrants?
Are you interested in joining our data team? We're currently looking for a Data Engineer who can help us take our data stack to the next level. Your skills will be crucial in driving the technical architecture and roadmap of our company. As part of our team, you'll get to work on a variety of tasks, including integrating APIs with AWS Lambdas, conducting advanced SQL queries, working with data streams, and visualizing data using Looker and Count. This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a major role in shaping our data infrastructure.
Our data platform is key in helping migrants from all over the world!
Current stack: Snowflake, dbt, Looker, Count, Airflow, AWS (Kinesis, S3, Lamda), Terraform, mParticle, ChatGPT
The team’s responsibility
- Design, build and maintain our data platform architecture, empowering our business intelligence.
- Build a scalable event streaming infrastructure to enable real-time analytics use cases.
- Model our data in our Snowflake DW with dbt.
- Help drive towards DataOps by building a robust testing coverage and ci/cd pipelines to ensure data quality & high availability.
- Govern data architecture to produce robust dataflows.
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand their needs & collaborate to build the solution the business needs.
Experience we seek
- 2+ Years in Data Engineering/Data analysis or similar
- MSc (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science (or relevant professional experience)
- Experience in modelling and building data platform architectures
- Experience in ELT techniques and data warehouses
- Experience with Data Ops
- Some or all technologies: SQL, dbt, Python, Airflow, AWS (or other cloud data platforms). Event-bus tech like Kinesis data stream.
Additional appreciated experience
- Experience from a fintech company with digital products
- Experience from CDP platforms (mParticle, Segment, Rudderstack, Snowplow)
- Experience with Looker or similar visualization tools
- Experience with ML and ML Ops
- Experience with Kubernetes
What we offer
We are Majority. People from all around the world, as of now more than 20 countries and more to come. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We provide a competitive salary, ample vacation time, and a strong pension plan as a reward for your dedication and hard work.