- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Industrial IT / OT & Cyber security engineer
A Snapshot of Your Day
We are strengthening our delivery team for Industrial IT solutions! In this role, your focus will be on client and network components for our customer-facing products and solutions. You will be working in projects with customers around the globe, primarily in the energy and oil & gas sector, ensuring deliveries and providing cyber security and support when required. The role is offering exciting and varied tasks giving the possibilities to broaden your skills and experiences of Industrial IT and OT technologies!
How you will make an impact
* Configure and ensure timely deliveries and uninterrupted operation of complex industrial IT solutions, primarily for the safe and secure operation of industrial gas turbines and industry scale heat pumps using Windows Server & Client technologies.
* Solve problems and provide support to customers for delivered implementations.
* Act as an integral member of a multi-disciplined project team, collaborating intensely to serve customers from all around the world.
* Guide and advise on various components to both internal as well as external customers.
* Understand customer needs and adapt existing solutions & system architectures to fit customer requirements specifications.
* Continuously develop own knowledge and skills. Help others to grow and develop.
What You Bring
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or engineering.
* Experience with the configuration, deployment, and administration of Windows Server & Client solutions.
* Proficient English skills allowing you to express yourself with a high level of fluency and communicate effectively at a professional level.
* Excellent set of interpersonal skills in combination with experience working with colleagues and customers in international settings.
* Comfortable with remote work and experience with collaboration platforms and IT tools.
* Strong solution orientation with a get-things-done approach.
* Orchestration and automation of tasks using software tools, e.g. using Ansible, PowerShell scripts and Python implementations
* Solid understanding of security technologies such as SIEM, Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS and Endpoint protection. It is also meritorious if you have security certification such as CISM, CISSP, OSCP, CEH or GIAC security certificate with focus on detection and response area.
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.