- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Bosch Home Comfort Group in Tranås develops, manufactures, and sells heat pumps for the European market. We are approximately 1000 employees and from part of the large Bosch Group, which consists of approximately 409,000 employees worldwide.
We work with sustainable simplification of everyday life where the focus is on the environment, innovation, and development. In Tranås there is a production unit and a competence and development center. The heat pumps we manufacture draw energy from different sources - the mountain, the water, or the air. We work to constantly be at the forefront and contribute to sustainable energy and a better environment with the goal of creating a simplified everyday life for our customers. In short, we create technology that is "Invented for life".
At the R&D development department in Tranås we develop heat pumps. Heat pumps are an important step towards electrification of heating. In Tranås we develop heatpumps extracting the green energy from the the ground or from the ventilation air in a house for residential buildings.
Be a part of the development of the new generation control systems and smart control algorithms for heat pump
Your contribution to something big
- As an experienced software engineer you will be a key player in the software development team in Tranås
- The main environment for this position will be development in Matlab / Simulink.
- The daily work includes SW implementation, understanding and refinement of requirements. Interaction with the appliance teams in Tranås and with other teams in Germany or Portugal
- Interactions and integration with HMI, sub components like circulation pumps, inverters.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (due to our international working environment)
- This position does not require any extensive traveling, but from time to time business trips to Germany or Portugal is needed.
What distinguishes you
Experience in some of the following areas are needed for this position
- Experience in Model based development using Matlab / Simulink
- Experience from working hands on with electronics. Working at the R&D department require sometimes some lab support
- Knowledge about various communication buses, CAN, Modbus, LINbus
- Embedded software development
- Using bitbucket/git and JIRA in an agile team setup
- Simulation engineering
- Refrigerant circuit control
- Industrial control systems
At Bosch, we care for you, our business, and our environment. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid. We grow together into countless roles, positions, and opportunities and we are interested in developing the “whole” you, not just the “7 to 16” you, because life is all about balance.
At Bosch, we celebrate you. Our people are what make us remarkable. Therefore, we recognize your contribution with
competitive salary packages, collective agreements with unions, occupational pension, and other attractive benefits, such as wellness contribution, smart work, flexible working hours, Gym & Yoga classes at site.
Let’s not forget the sincere “thank you” for our employees’ contribution. Our success is your success. Let’s celebrate together.
Join us and feel the difference. #LikeABosch