- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want great possibilities to influence the design of our IT solutions?
In your role as a System Architect you will work for the IT division Buying & Production, which deliver to a global business that is constantly changing and rapidly expands. This means there's always many projects and initiatives running.
We help the business create fashion for the future, through smart systems, enabling them to convert creative ideas into irresistible products. Together with us you will meet interesting challenges and fast changes which will demonstrate your ability to deliver change solutions in a complex and integrated system environment.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as the System Architect have a key role in one of our systems. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The role involves continuous discussions with the requirements analysts and business to solve any issues with the aim of transforming the requirements of sustainable architecture and system. We work agile in short iterations, which places high demands on personal motivation, cooperation and informality.
As System Architect you take the responsibility for technical solutions and help out the team wherever you are needed. It comes naturally for you to cooperate and build relationships with people in different roles such as business, developers, testers, requirement specialists, other architects and project managers.
The job of a system architect comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Responsibility for designing and enhancing technical solutions
- Plan and take responsibility for the results of the team together with the project manager and requirement specialist
- Managing the developers work on the analysis, design and development
- Responsible for cooperation between your team and the other teams in the area Buying & Production
- Collaborate with requirements specialist and business to translate requirements into solutions
- Ensure understanding of requirements definition through analysis and design
- Code review, ensuring the quality of delivery
- Work strategically to ensure the architecture of delivery
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- At least 3 years system experience as architect working within a development team
- Solid experience in systems development and web development in Microsoft environment:
.Net Framework 4.5, WCF, NUnit and Entity Framework
- You speak and understand Swedish and English fluently
We prefer that you have practical experience in test-driven development and unit testing. Experience of cloud services, mobile solutions and BI is a plus.
The job is located in Marievik, Stockholm. Occasional travel will be required.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions please contact Caroline Lindfors at +46 8-796 55 00