- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Tester/Developer to join our team
What you will work on:
- Meticulous and detail-oriented in test automation tasks.
- Responsive and proactive in addressing challenges and providing support to the teams.
- Ability to work independently while aligning with the team’s objectives.
- Social and helpful, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Results-driven, focused on accomplishing tasks efficiently.
What you bring:
- Experience with E2E testing tools such as TestCafé or Cypress.
- Skilled in version management with Git and simple configuration in CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with working according to Test-Driven Development (TDD) principles.
- Knowledge of Agile working methods, particularly Scrum.
- Familiarity with React Testing Library and DevSecOps practices.
- Competent in Docker and writing test cases for different test types (Agile testing Quadrants).
- Previous experience in banking industry and IT development within large organizations.
- Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) practices.
- Familiarity with Cobol, ocker Compose, Kubernetes, and Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Azure, Azure AKS, Azure DevOps, and TeamCity.
- Skills as an Agile test strategist.
- Required ISTQB certification (International Software Testing Qualifications Board).