- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
H&M Group is on a journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today and tomorrow. Through collaboration, innovation, and technology we challenge ourselves and the industry. To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, our tech organisation delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We are accelerating digitalisation and to stay relevant, we need to ensure we have strong leaders in place to bring our best capabilities, innovation ideas and talented technologists to support the transformation of H&M Group.
We are looking for talented and driven Software Engineers to join our Developer Tools Team. As a member of the Developer Experience unit, you will play a crucial role in our company’s transformation by accelerating the developer journey from start to production-ready services. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain, and improve tools used in the development process, which might include version control systems (like GitHub), integrated development environments (IDEs), automated build tools, testing frameworks, and deployment tools.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the developer experience by identifying pain points, streamlining processes, and implementing innovative solutions.
- Use CI/CD pipelines to automate processes and tools like Jenkins, GitHub CI/CD, GitHub Actions, or Azure DevOps
- Ensure that development and testing environments are stable, reliable and accurately reflect the production environment.
- Manage and provision infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform
- Optimize the development process by reducing build times, improving automated testing and ensuring deployments are fast and reliable.
- Diagnose and fix issues arising in the development process.
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, architects, and stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Strong foundation in API-First Development
- Proficiency in CLIs and Linux
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and analytically.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
It's good if you have familiarity with CI/CD tools
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm. Please apply as soon as possible. We will review and interview applicants on-going. If you have questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner at [email protected].
What we offer
You are joining a unique value-driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, learning communities, wellness and parental benefits, there are a lot of opportunities to experiment and grow in the direction you want. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
H&M Group is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
Learn more about our I&D work https://youtu.be/veRbl9Cijts