- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to experience the thrill of playing computer games on a graphics processor (GPU) that you have crafted yourself? Here is a phenomenal opportunity for a skilled hardware design engineer to join the GPU Hardware Design Team and help us develop the GPUs powering the devices of tomorrow. If you are a forward-thinking, dedicated, creative and self-going individual that loves analysis and problem solving then we are keen to hear from you!
Arm’s GPU Design Team is responsible for developing the Mali™ and Immortalis™ range of GPUs. Mali™ is the most sold GPU in the world and a team it is developed by a diverse team of highly motivated, creative and innovative engineers that dream up improvements and technology that will make our GPUs even better.
This position provides an exciting role in the HW team in Lund, where you are involved in the micro-architectural definition, design and optimization of future generation Mali graphics processors. In this creative role, you get to put your technical and innovation skills to the test while working on micro architecture development and RTL design of GPUs that will run graphics, compute, machine learning and AI workloads at blistering speeds within a fixed energy and area budget.
This is a hands-on technical role. You will derive specifications from architecture requirements. You will specify, design and optimise HW blocks for use across multiple generations of GPUs. You will deliver IP blocks on time, with the highest quality whilst meeting PPA targets.
Candidates are encouraged to have a wide breath of design knowledge, along with a high degree of technical creativity and a desire to be innovative. Furthermore, candidates will demonstrate skills in low power RTL implementation, including hands-on experience using innovative tools and techniques in IP development projects.
As part of our HW Design Team, you will join a team of motivated and creative engineers developing the Mali range of graphics processors.
Required Skills and Experience :
- University degree in computer science, electronics engineering or microelectronics. Other science graduates will be considered with relevant experience.
- You will have proven experience of RTL design for GPUs, CPUs or DSP.
- Broad project experience where you have owned and carried out design and implementation of complex units or sub-systems, from specification to design sign-off.
- You can do metric driven design space exploration, including the knowledge of how to evaluate and compare different solutions and pick the one that is the best trade-off between power, performance and area requirements of the product
- You have the ability to work with a high level of independence and schedule own work and tasks.
- You communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- You should have experience with high level programming in languages such as C/C++.
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with verification techniques.
- It is great if you have an interest in line management responsibilities.
All Arm employees are provided with training to succeed in their respective roles. As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Sweden including RSU, private medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, sabbatical, supplementary pension, wellness benefits. At Arm Lund we have a hybrid working approach where we offer people the flexibility to work part of their time from home and part of the time from the office.