- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Female developers are encouraged to apply.
This position is to relocate to Sweden and work on-site with leading tech companies. If you do not have availability and interest to relocate, do not apply.
We are assisting our client in the retail industry in expanding their development teams to enhance and advance their product for new international markets. As part of our commitment to their growth, we are seeking dedicated individuals who excel as full-stack developers, with a specific focus on typescript.
We are seeking a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will contribute to the development of our flagship interface, build and maintain a consolidated interface for SEO specialists, ensuring efficient workflow across the entire retail platform.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you will tackle complex business logic, collaborating closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Team, and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality, production-ready product.
- Take ownership of product development, engaging in the full development cycle to minimize dependencies and maximize individual contributions.
- Utilize your expertise in TypeScript, Node, Express, React, MongoDB, and Google Cloud Platform to deliver high-quality backend and frontend solutions.
- Work closely with other team members, including SEO specialists, to implement SEO best practices and enhance website performance.
- Adapt quickly to evolving technologies and industry trends, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Proficiency in TypeScript:
Backend: Node.js, Express,
- Experience with MongoDB and GCP.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities, with a proactive and positive attitude toward learning and taking on new challenges.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to Have:
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of CI/CD tools such as GIT, Docker, and automated testing.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and experience collaborating with SEO specialists.
At Explipro, we foster a culture of helpfulness and simplicity. We thrive on challenges and actively support one another and our clients in solving diverse problems. We seek individuals who share our values and are eager to contribute to our collective growth.
Welcome with your application!
Benefits in Sweden
Work Flexibility / TimeBank
️ Paid vacation of 25 working days
Hybrid work (according to customer requirements)
Fitness Allowance (up to 4000sek)
Parental Leave (up to 480 days per child)
Sickness and Disability leave