- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer with an enthusiastic mindset to join our Infrastructure and Security team. This team is and is building and supporting a large, scalable platform for all our services. The platform provides distributed systems that handle all our data with great reliability and security.
What you'll do
You'll play a key role in Infrastructure and Security team, where you will work alongside great colleagues with automation of deployment pipelines, monitoring and alerting and regular system and network management among other things. You will develop and drive implementation of new tools in order to make our infrastructure more efficient as well as maintain and improve our current infrastructure. And always with a focus on the security and stability of our services!
Our infrastructure is based on:
- Distributed systems, micro service architecture (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Automation and provisioning with Ansible and Terraform
- Colocation and Google Cloud Platform using Ubuntu/CentOS
- Web stack: Nginx, HAProxy, Google LB, Istio
- Monitoring and logging: Zabbix, Sentry, Pagerduty, Splunk
- Zookeeper, Kafka, Python, Erlang and some Java backend applications
- Self hosted hardware: HP, MikroTik, Supermicro, Cisco
- Database environment: Riak, PostgreSQL
- IAM: Google & MS AD