- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch R&D Center Lund stands for modern development in cutting edge technology in the areas of connectivity, security, mobility solutions and AI. We are growing rapidly and looking for people to join us on our mission to become the Bosch Group’s 1st address for secure connected mobility solutions. We are working on a range of interesting projects, with a particular focus on software development for the automotive industry, electrical bicycles and Internet of Things.
As a software developer you will develop software for the next generation of eBike displays that uses an embedded Android Linux system. You will have the opportunity to work with all parts of the software stack from the purpose of generating a great user experience to our customers. We expect you to enjoy learning new technical domains, be self-driven and be able to challenge yourself to gain the experience you need to solve the tasks at hand. Further, in this position we expect you to:
- Participate in every stage of the software development from design and brainstorming to full user feature implementation.
- Communicate with other development teams in an international environment and when also needed customers.
- Develop and debug software for Android based embedded systems.
- Have CAN-DO attitude! Join the team in heading into the unknown of a new area to create a great user experience, and efficiently learning new domains is essential for us.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years of working experience related to embedded Android systems.
- Proven background of easily picking up new technology domains.
- Expert skills in Java and Kotlin for Android framework and application development.
- Knowledge of Android application development.
- Knowledge of embedded systems.
- Experience with modern development methods such as Scrum, Continuous integration using tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins.
Bosch offers you:
- Flexibility in your work: work time and working from home
- An agile development environment that is trust-based
- Room for creativity and initiatives
- Internal and external training opportunities as well as continuous learning
- Internal career opportunities
- Vast network of expert communities in an international setting
- Collective agreement
- Benefits and services: health checks, employee discounts, sports and health opportunities, wellness contribution, work-life balance
- Easy access to local public transport, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings, and catering facilities
Why choose Bosch:
In 2022, for the third year in a row, Bosch have received the "World's Best Employer" award from Forbes/Statista, ranking us among the top 3% of the world's most attractive employers.
At Bosch we believe that diversity is our strength. We look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities, and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.