- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a leading IT staffing solutions provider in Sweden, committed to advancing individual careers and aiding employers in securing the perfect talent fit. With a proven track record of successful partnerships with top companies, we have rapidly grown our presence in the USA, Europe, and Sweden as a dependable and trusted resource within the IT industry.
We are looking for a Senior Information Architect to join our dynamic team.
What you will work on:
- Analyzing, organizing, and integrating information and information flows to establish semantic and technical interoperability in IT solutions.
- Assessing and modeling information related to public sector organizations.
- Mapping the current information landscape, identifying needs, and designing solutions for efficient information management.
- Collaborating with domain experts, informatics professionals, terminologists, and users to develop information structures, conceptual models, and data specifications adhering to international and national standards.
- Evaluating the suitability of models and specifications for “machine-readable” formats.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration between requirements analysts, informatics experts, developers, UX designers, and end-users to optimize information accessibility and user-friendliness.
- Establishing partnerships with external entities and stakeholders, including Ena (Sweden’s digital infrastructure), to ensure the developed solutions can become national standards for healthcare provider information exchange.
- Addressing security considerations and drawing insights from the experiences of other countries in developing national directories of care and social service providers.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 9-12 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years as an information architect.
- Proven track record (3+ years) in conducting investigations involving various external stakeholders, such as government agencies, interest groups, and other pertinent entities in the public sector.
- Familiarity with interoperability and standardization practices within the public sector.
- Experience and knowledge in the development and implementation of common administrative digital infrastructure, specifically Ena.
- Proficiency in developing conceptual and information models for national foundational data.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to report progress to leadership and steering groups.
- Ability to work in Stockholm with the possibility of partial remote work, subject to agreement with the customer.