- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Dema.ai is on a mission to help thousands of global e-commerce businesses to improve their profitability. We are a newly started and well-funded SaaS startup based in Stockholm, and are actively building on our product with beta users live in the platform. The co-founders have built successful companies and are a mix of veterans and entrepreneurs in e-comm, data science, and growth.
About the role
Website tracking is changing rapidly right now, and the ecommerce companies depend on its existence. We're on the lookout for a Tracking Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role you’re in the forefront of tracking and you will impact the developing, standardizing, and the automating of our client integration processes by focusing on efficient tracking and analytics solutions. You'll work hand-in-hand with our commercial and product teams to elevate our user experience
What you'll do
- Work closely with the product and design team to implement new features and enhance the user experience of the Dema web application.
- Analyze the tech stack and infrastructure setup of an e-commerce business, and work on the integration code.
- Develop and maintain analytics and tracking scripts on e-commerce websites.
- Collaborate and work together with the commercial team at Dema to standardize and automate the integration process.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and trends
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience working in Frontend Engineering roles.
- Familiarity with React or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining analytics and tracking scripts on web platforms.
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Tag manager, etc.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and integrating third-party libraries/APIs is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Passionate about building high-quality user interfaces and delivering a world-class product.
React, Typescript, Node, GraphQL, MongoDB, SQL, Kubernetes, AWS
– Significant amount of stock options; we want to win as a team
– Wellness allowance, get 5000 SEK per year to use for workout and wellness
– Health insurance, just in case you need extra help
– Dog-friendly office
– Pension level is at par with the Swedish high standard ITP1
– Hybrid remote policy
– Time off, 30 days of vacation per year as standard