AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 19,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Within AFRY, we develop and deliver solutions for vehicles, systems, functions and attributes to customers in the automotive industry. Our customers are both established OEM's, startup companies and system suppliers (Tier 1). We operate all over the world; mainly in Sweden, China, Brazil, US and UK.
We are now looking for several Embedded Software Engineers for our clients developing Body Electronics for example Exterior and Interior functions and Climate Control.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will work closely together with function owners and interfacing system engineers to ensure the design and implementation of one or several sub systems. You will secure and follow up the realization of the functions, the integration in architecture, the system design and the implementation and verification.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant area (SW Development Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic)
- 3 years of experience in Embedded Systems
- 2 years of experience in Automotive Domain
- Documented experience in design, implementation, and testing
- Understands the importance of documentation and quality
- C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink
- JIRA, Confluence
- Systemviewer, SE-tool, Carviewer or similar
- Experience from Control units software development
- Have used Autosar coding standards
- Good knowledge in functional safety standards (ISO26262) and implementations
- Knowledge of ASIL standards
- Knowledge of CAN, CANoe and CANalyzer
- Verification at different levels (unit tests, integration tests)
- Fluent in English
- Experience of Agile way of working (Scrum and SAFe methods)
- Experienced with test driven development and test automation Integration technologies (CI/CD)
- Embedded C
- Experience from HIL & SIL testing
- Experience from project phases requirement management, architecture, system & software design, implementation, integration, test, and deployment
- Previous experience from vehicle Body Electronic functions
Welcome with your application!
Per Kristedal, Section Manager, [email protected]
Ellinor Dahlqvist, Recruitment Partner, [email protected]
At AFRY, we engineer change in everything we do. Change happens when brave ideas come together. When we collaborate, innovate technology, and embrace challenging points of view. That’s how we're making future. We are actively looking for qualified candidates to join our inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. Join us in accelerating the transition towards a sustainable future.