Who We Are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe, from search and selection to trip and beyond. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, and more.
Every day, we work to make the world feel smaller for our customers and bigger for our team members. Our diverse team of over 2000 passionate professionals is what sets us apart as an industry tech wonder, and it's what makes us the best in the world at what we do. With major offices in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, and Poland, we're a global force in the travel tech industry.
Life at Etraveli Group
We understand that personal and professional growth go hand in hand. At Etraveli Group, we're committed to listening to your future career plans and inspiring you to be your best in a fast-paced industry. We create the perfect conditions for you to feel like a valued member of our team by providing ample work freedom, self-study time, recurring Hackathons, Dev weeks, and numerous other fun activities that foster a fantastic culture within your team and across the company.
Do you want to be part of the next step in our growth journey?
In alignment with the growing targets and needs, we are currently on the lookout for a Full Stack Java Developer to become part of our tight-knit team in Gothenburg, where we are continuously looking to find new ways of working that decrease complexity and provide the tools for team members to do their best work.
What you will be doing
- Be a valuable member of an agile team with ownership of your domain.
- Take responsibility for development and ensure the highest quality to meet stakeholders' needs.
- Prioritize collaboration and communication through practices like pairing, whiteboard discussions, sofa topic chats, mob programming, and more.
Our Tech Stack
- React, Typescript, Node.js, Next.js, GraphQL, Emotion, Java
- Jest, TestCafé, Webpack, Babel, Jenkins, Docker and various other technologies
- Proficiency in both front-end and back-end development, including testing, troubleshooting, and automation techniques.
- Track record of building, shipping, and iterating on product features.
- Passion for writing high-quality code.
- A team player who thrives in an agile environment.
- Ability to create responsive and user-friendly web interfaces.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex technical challenges.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we believe you share our commitment to continuously improve our collaboration, internally as well as with our stakeholders. You learn quickly and enjoy working closely with your product team to create value for stakeholders. You are passionate about what you do and keep up to date on best practices in your areas of expertise.
Join us on our journey to simplify travel for millions worldwide and make a real impact in the travel tech industry
At Etraveli Technology, you will be part of a gang of +145 people, all with different cutting-edge skills and personalities. We believe that it is precisely the differences that make us a good team because we share the same ambition - we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard.
Etraveli Group is a company that really wants to contribute to you reaching your full potential.
- Our brand new office is located in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- We love gaming and after work activities.
- We know the value of personal development and continuous training.
- Hackatons and Dev Weeks - We believe in promoting creativity and trying new things. That's why we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
- Wellness allowance - Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities.
- Through partners, we offer comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can quickly get help if the accident occurs.
- We have a hybrid working model so once you are onboarded you have the flexibility to work from home two days a week.
- And we serve breakfast every morning.
At Etraveli Group we value diversity; we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds. During hiring, we are committed to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace at every selection stage. As such, we provide the same opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under any anti-discrimination law or regulation.
Welcome to Etraveli Group
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- DevOps Engineer for building CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous Framework Developer for Telecom in Gothenburg.
- Data Engineer to Hybrid Intelligence - a part of Capgemini Engineering
- Software Testers for Electrified Cars - Gothenburg
- Function Developer - Automotive Gothenburg