Trygg-Hansa Affinity is an integrated department of leading insurance group in the Nordics - Tryg. Affinity’s focus has expanded from electronic devices into Payment Protection Insurance, Cancellation, ID Protection and other insurance categories within the Affinity space and we have active distribution partners and operations across all the Nordic countries.
Affinity is changing the core system from Winsure to Guidewire and needs an experienced developer to join the transition. As a core system developer you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and maintain our core system. You will join an agile team of IT- developers and System Business Developers.
In this role you will:
- Customize and configure Guidewire software to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve technical issues and challenges.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from planning and design to developing, testing and deployment.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and trends related to Winsure and Guidewire development.
The role is placed in Stockholm and permanent work permit in Sweden is required.
To be successful in this role we see that you are a senior and experienced IT professional with insurance knowledge. The ideal candidate has proven skills in Winsure and Guidewire development. As a person you have excellent problem-solving and communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. A good understanding of Affinity distribution models is a plus.
To be successful in this role we see that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in Winsure and Guidewire certified
- Knowledge with Guidewire cloud
- Experience in Progress Database and development with extensive knowledge in Progress
- Strong programming skills in Java or other relevant languages.
- Experience in Integrating application by using REST API/WebServices (SOAP) using ProxyGen.
- Experience in version control tool like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe (VSS), SVN, GIT.
Welcome to apply via the link. As the recruitment is ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-10-04.
For questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Jasmina Suojoki Olsson.
We are looking forward to your application!
We kindly decline any contact from advertisement, consultant and recruitment companies.
Akademikerföreningen: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44
Forena: Elias Bakk, 0707-306854
Trygg-Hansa has made a difference in people's lives since 1828 and is today part of the Tryg Group, Scandinavia's largest non-life insurance company. As an employee at Trygg-Hansa, you work together with 7,500 dedicated colleagues across the Tryg Group in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.