Össur was founded in 1971 and has grown since then through both organic growth and acquisitions. Today, we are a global provider of patient care. And that's how we live by our mission of improving people’s mobility. Our top priority is to provide our patients with the best possible solutions for their needs and create optimal clinical outcomes. As a leading global company in non-invasive orthopedics, we deliver advanced and innovative technologies within the fields of prosthetics, braces, supports and compression therapy. The headquarter is in Iceland, with over 4000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 35 countries. Össur is a value driven organization where the core values are Honesty, Courage and Frugality. Our core competences are Collaboration, Communication, Driving Results, Customer Focus and Change.
As member of the EMEA/APAC IT department you have a regional focus. Working with the system and process owners on the support, maintenance, development and delivery of the IT systems and infrastructure for related users, customers and processes, in line with global guidelines. This technical role works with functional owners and IT architects on the translation of business needs to IT solutions. The systems involved span Power platform applications, e.g., SharePoint On-premise, SharePoint Online, Custom developed applications. You will report to Manager of Solution Development, Delivery & Support. Some of your tasks are:
Development & Solution Architecture:
- Set mid to long term plans for software system development in collaboration with IT management and business partners.
- Review current systems and ensure they are up to date.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
- Produce detailed specifications and write program codes.
- Guide other software developers in continually improving their technical skills.
- Offer a sparring partner role for functional owners on system options. Working closely together with the process/business owner and users.
- Review enhancement requests with functional owner. Analyze the request and properly document the technical requirements for the development process.
- Participate in projects to test and implement the system in new markets.
- Participate in projects to test and deploy new features to the organization.
- Coordination, planning and execution of project tasks.
- Provide specialist application level user support for all users by answering questions and resolving issues for internal customers.
- Provide system agnostic troubleshooting assistance.
- Manage escalated issues in line with the Service Level Agreement. Applying proper categorization and timely resolution of tickets and rerouting wrongly assigned tickets.
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate channel internal or external. Engaging external vendors or partners, overseeing issue through completion, testing and communicating back to the user.
- Differentiate support- from enhancements requests.
- Monitor and maintain the end-to-end process across the used systems.
- Assess current system utilization and recommend operational best-practices to ensure standardization and efficiencies.
- Maintain FAQ documents and knowledge base pages as new functionality is introduced.
- In collaboration with global IT and support, perform basic updates to the systems, maintain user permissions, user roles, profiles, and hierarchies, maintain security and data protection.
- Perform internal system audits, monitor application usage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and Service Desk applications
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written), additional regional languages are a plus
- Extensive experience of PowerApps development
- Development skills in SharePoint (CSOM, REST)
- Advanced knowledge in Azure
- MS SQL knowledge preferred
Full time, permanent employment. Start according to agreement. Location Stockholm/Sweden. Some international travelling may be required.
You apply via our website, please click on the link to proceed: https://ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sv-SE/OssurCareersGlobal/job/Stockholm-Sweden/PowerApps-and-Sharepoint-developer_REQ-3054
If you already work for Össur, please apply internally via Workday career.
Last application date is 2023-11-30. Please submit your application as soon as possible, the selection is ongoing, and the position may be filled before the last application date.