Who are we?
Careium is a leading company in technology-enabled care. From mobile alarms and fall sensors to smoke detectors and secure communication with the alarm centre, Careium is one of the few players offering a complete digital alarm chain. Our overall objectives are clear: we aim to be the preferred partner and knowledge leader in our markets and a driving player in technology-enabled care.
We are looking to expand our Malmö based software development team with an experienced full-stack developer. This is truly an opportunity for a developer who wants to work with everything from routing of alarms in our IoT platform to developing front-end pixel perfect mobile apps. The two mobile apps we are currently working on are for involving relatives in the alarm handling and for distributing tasks to professional care givers. The IoT platform is the hub to which we can connect various alarm devices to our ecosystem, process and route the signals to the right destination.
We are using the latest technology and cloud-based solutions. TypeScript and React Native are our preferred go-to technologies.
At Careium we believe in teamwork, trust and involving developers early in the process of designing and creating new software. Coming up with design patterns, breaking down complex epics and suggesting new features will be part of your work.
As part of a Scrum team consisting of Developers, DevOps, Designer, Tester and Product Owner your responsibilities include:
• Develop, test and implement new software.
• Maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Ensure that deliveries in project are completed on time and to a high standard.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and industry developments.
• Work with experienced team members to review new and existing code and conduct root cause analysis of issues.
• Train, help, and support other team members and contribute to good team spirit.
We think that you’ll fit right in if you have strong skills in several of these technologies:
• Back-end development using Node.js
• Front-end development using React or React Native.
• Cloud based services, such as AWS and Google Cloud
• Experience with active involvement in the entire application lifecycle from planning, designing and developing, to release and maintenance.
• CI/CD processes and tools.
We think that you as a person:
• Have an interest in learning new languages and technologies.
• Is a self-starter with troubleshooting skills and ability to prioritise tasks and organise workflow accordingly.
• Have written and verbal communication skills in English.
Why is this role interesting?
Your location will be our bright HQ office in central Malmö, where you will work side by side with some of the pioneers in the field of technology-enabled care, an area that is evolving fast and is an exciting journey to be part of. We have a great team spirit, always supporting each other in challenges and makes sure we have the next team event planned. A couple of times a year we have Innovation days where you get to freely explore your own ideas.
At Careium, we take work-life balance seriously and therefore we apply hybrid working enabling our colleagues to flex between remote and on site.
Join us and make a difference for the ones that raised us and for your future self.
Location and background information
Location: Malmö office - with possibilities to work from home
Careium has approx. 600 employees and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. For more information, please see: http://www.careium.com
Hiring manager: Marcus Brattström