- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a proactive, independently driven Java/Scala Architect to join our team in Design, Development, and productizing highly available, and maintaining enterprise-level applications. The successful candidate must be an Expert and Think Differently to make sure the application succeeds and scales.
- Act as a leader within the area of expertise to motivate, guide, and inspire teammates.
- Lead effort to build scalable, distributed, and highly available systems and pipelines.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with the ability to come up with good design proposals and thorough analysis of production issues.
- In this role, you will be involved in the end to the cycle of design, development, and deployment of core services for mission-critical customer-facing applications.
- Strong hands-on programming experience in Java/J2EE building and designing middleware or backend applications.
- Deep experience with performance-efficient design and coding.
- Strong development experience in microservices architecture in a highly distributed environment with web services, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle PL/SQL.
- Solid knowledge of REST APIs and Web services.
- Proficient in Java Messaging Service, EJB 3.0
- Strong Java multi-threading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Java file I/O handling, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, and Annotations
- Understanding or experience working on Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of unit testing APIs, application servers, and version control software.
- Knowledge or experience with Apache Ant, and Apache Maven build tool usage
- Experience doing Software Development using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with distributed, international teams.
- Proven track record with rapid development cycles and demanding schedules.