- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are more than 19,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalization, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Within AFRY, we develop and deliver solutions for vehicles, systems, functions and attributes to customers in the automotive industry. Our customers are both established OEM's, startup companies and system suppliers (Tier 1). We operate all over the world; mainly in Sweden, China, Brazil, US and UK.
We are now looking for experienced CI/DevOps Engineer who will join the team that develop and maintain the CI infrastructure (as code) which serving the development of the Infotainment Head Unit.
As an Automotive CI/DevOps Engineer, you will be focus on automating and managing the deployment and configuration of infrastructure resources using IaC tools and practices. You will be also working with IaC code development, version control, CI/CD pipeline integration, automated testing, ensure the CI environment are consistent and can be easily reproduced. Be part of monitoring and logging process is also your responsibility.
- M.Sc in Software Engineering or equivalent experience through years of practice
- Strong skills with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Gerrit/GIT, Artifactory, Terraform
- Strong skill in Python, Bash, Linux
- Strong skills with Robot Framework, Ansible
- Good knowledge with CI/CD environment: Cloud/Azure, onprem CI lab with HW, Docker
- Good knowledge with date management tools, like MongoDB
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Meritorious if you have:
- Experience of Automotive software development
- Good knowledge of Automotive Android Operation System
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Swedish driving license (B-level)
We are looking for a team player who like to share your knowledge with your colleagues. You have a good ability to work together with others, and you enjoy having a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to influence. In addition to this, you like to bring new suggestions and ideas to the table for the group's future development.
Welcome with your application! Please note that we don't accept applications via email.
Contact us for questions:
Jie Qiao, Teamleader, [email protected]
Daniel Sletteberg Loveryd, Section Manager, [email protected]
At AFRY, we engineer change in everything we do. Change happens when brave ideas come together. When we collaborate, innovate technology, and embrace challenging points of view. That’s how we're making future. We are actively looking for qualified candidates to join our inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. Join us in accelerating the transition towards a sustainable future.