- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Embedded Developer to FlexLink, a global industry company
Are you a goal-oriented developer keen to improve an industry's function and flexibility? Are you passionate about innovation? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
This is what you will do
FlexLink is a company that is growing and therefore we are now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer within Standard Controls who plays an important role in developing and integrating technology into smart embedded solutions. More specifically you create unique solutions in material handling.
You will be responsible for requirements breakdown, design, implementation, and test software for the FlexLink Device Platform which will serve as the foundation for IoT applications within industrial automation.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practice
- Participating in projects and in product changes
- Use-case modeling and functional-level requirements breakdown
- Write implementation proposals (including time estimates).
- Design and implementation
- Unit and integration testing
- Producing a basis for / maintaining documentation
- Assisting first-line support with analysis and problem-solving in support cases
This is you
As a person, you need to have a genuine interest in technology and troubleshooting different technical issues and love the pursuit of finding a solution. You like to run projects and have a solution-based mindset working with embedded software. You’ll have a technical background and communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way. In general, this includes being able to work with ingenuity and have a logical approach to solving problems. It’s also beneficial to have a basic understanding of how the industry works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in developing related work.
- Ability to use object-oriented languages for example C/C++, Python, and experience in low-level coding/firmware/microcontrollers/RTOS, (working close to hardware).
- Experience in any of the following is useful in this role: MQTT, RabbitMQ, Docker, Yocto, Git, Linux, or other knowledge related to Embedded software.
- Knowledge of the market, customer environment and needs as well as product and customer process know-how.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Working at FlexLink
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment at FlexLink, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects. You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons. For this role, you will be a part of the research and development team.
FlexLink is an industry leader in automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer, and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2021, FlexLink had about 1,100 employees and a turnover of 240 MEUR.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a group of 21 companies specialized in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is Isabella Seràgnoli, is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.
Among other benefits, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid remote working model
- Collective agreement (incl. pension contribution)
- Medical insurance
- Wellness allowance (4000 SEK/year)
- Parental pay
- Profit sharing
- ATK (Arbetstidsförkortning)
- Parking onsite and great connection by train/tram/bus, etc.
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application through our job portal.
This is a permanent position, full-time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Theodor Jagler at /[email protected]
Kindly note that due to GDPR we will not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site. External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.