- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We develop and manufacture innovative, reliable, and easy-to-operate handheld cameras and stand-alone IR modules. Together with several internal teams, our focus is on developing and manufacturing market-leading thermal and sensing technologies. To love this job, you should really enjoy interacting and working together with others.
Sounds interesting? Have a look here!
This is what you partly will be working with
- Design, develop and maintain our C++ Software Platform, on our embedded Linux cameras/IR modules
- Plan and follow up your own work as well as signal deviations in time
- Deliver SW functionality with great customer value
- Support colleagues to ensure we succeed together
- Contribute to our team´s ambition of continuously improving our way of working and becoming more efficient
- Several years of experience as an Embedded C++ Software Engineer
- Good understanding of Embedded Linux
- M.Sc.Eng / B.Sc.Eng in computer science or similar relevant experience within relevant area
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (preferably also Swedish)
You have an entrepreneurial problem-solving mindset and you get things done. Another personality we value is a good and skilled team member focus and you are able to work independently. Communicative personality with a can-do attitude is also of great importance. You thrive on taking a big responsibility and share your knowledge with others!
About the company
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal and sensing technology
- At FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving and creativity
- Our cameras are connected to our Eco-system and you will be involved in the complete solution where different FLIR sites worldwide contribute to the Eco-system