- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Embedded SW development engineer
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. A green and environmental-friendly future is possible and we want ot be part of it by driving the shift.
This role is focusing on the Embedded SW design part, developing code at a microcontroller level that will be in charge of the reading and generation of both, analog and digital signals. Besides, you’ll work with the configuration of state machines and servers in charge of managing the information going back and forth from models to real hardware. You will be in contact with many different communication protocols and will perform optimisations and troubleshooting with low-to-medium speed signals. In order to do this, we need are after a developer that shall have:
• Skills with Embedded SW Programming (C/C++) (4+ years of experience).
• Ability to read HW Schematics
• Experience working with 32-bits microcontrollers.
• Knowledge about the following communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, SPI and UART.
• Previous experience working with ADCs, DACs and transceivers.
• Development and performing of functionality tests during the development process.
• Version control tools (Git, Perforce, among others).
Some “nice to have” skills:
• Experience programming Arm® Cortex®-M7.
• Object-oriented programming with UI design skills.
• HW close programming (e.g. FPGA - VHDL)
• Embedded HW Design
• a relevant university degree e.g. within computer science, electronics, mechatronics engineering or similar,
• a strong interest in electronics or software engineering that you have either acquired through studies or own projects,
• a good knowledge in embedded systems development
• fluent in English, Swedish is a big plus
Working in a similar role within a company in the automotive industry would be an advantage.
We work with all the embedded systems for the complete vehicle. This gives you the possibility to work with the latest technology for example for electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles. We collaborate with the owners of the different embedded systems which will give you a broad network within Scania and also the possibility to learn about the details.
Here at Scania you have the possibility of boosting your career and you will have a team of people helping you unleash your true potential! At EEDTH specifically we also organise group activities which involve innovation, improvement work, sports, and more!
Are you interested in developing your career into electronics design? Send your CV and let’s have a talk!
For more information please contact the group manager Alberto Rousseaux, +46 70 081 00 47, [email protected] , or the talent acquisition specialist responsible for the recruitment process, Patrik Neckman at +46 73 726 94 09, [email protected]
Send in your application as soon as possible, no later than 2023-11-19. We are looking forward to getting in contact with you!
A background check might be conducted.