- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Engineering part of Connectivity is now looking for both mid and senior Embedded developers to join our team of consultants.
Primarily you will work with embedded software development in C /C ++ in different operating systems with focus on RTOS, Linux and Android. Since the projects are related to IoT, you will work with/close to other connectivity technologies such as Bluetooth, USB, WiFi, WLAN, NFC, etc.
Technologies and assignments vary with each project and customer. You often work within cross functional teams in close collaboration with other disciplines such as electronics, radio & antenna, mechanics, quality assurance and also other software related areas.
- About three years experience of embedded software
- Experience from product development life cyclce
- C and/or C++ experience
- Bash and/or Python
- FPGA/VHDL development
- Digital Signal Processing
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
- Knowledge in realtime OS (e.g. FreeRTOS) or embedded Linux/Android
- Experience from hardware or electrical design development
- Experience from Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, Sensors
- Passion for IoT and the embedded area
- Technically driven
Sigma Connectivity is a global tech house with all the resources needed to bring a product to market under one roof. We run projects that innovate, transform businesses and design new products and services within the areas such as IoT, consumer products, MedTech, CleanTech and production technology.
Through our core values, at Sigma Connectivity we create an environment that fosters growth, creativity, and collaboration. Our company culture promotes the freedom to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of what is possible.
Working with us means you will be working in an international environment with a diverse and inclusive atmosphere. We operate globally from 12 sites and
have expert teams in North America, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom and Poland.