- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As an engineer in one of our GPU Hardware teams in Lund, you have an outstanding opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology with a successful international team. If you would like to craft the future of mobile devices, then read on!
As a Experienced system test development engineer, the successful candidate will be part of a team working with technologies such as OpenGL ES, Vulkan, OpenCL, ML based on Linux and Android environments on top of FPGA platforms and compute clusters and Cloud resources. As a team we use our broad technical competence to face the ever-new challenges when testing our groundbreaking technology on new platforms and operating systems. This position involves close collaboration with hardware Architects, software Architects and developers.
Typical responsibilities include Requirement analysis, Implementation of new tests. You will be a key part in the debug of complex issues when supporting the team in validating and verifying next generation Mali™ GPU HW and implementing new tests for Arm®s fully automated test framework. Common assignments in the team are investigations of new HW features, improving and maintaining test management systems and infrastructure as well as result analysis and debugging.
You have experience in a field related to SW development, debugging, test development and hold a Master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other relevant subject areas.
The team is expanding and engaged in multiple projects. This position can be a bit adopted to the skills of a successful candidate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with a number of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash).
- Have worked with requirement analysis for embedded systems.
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems (as experienced user).
- Have passion for improvement and progress together with a diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English, both verbal and written.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of HW/SW Architecture concepts in embedded platforms.
- Experience with Jira, GIT, Jenkins.
- Experienced with programming (preferably C or similar).
- Fundamental understanding of 3D graphics.
We expect the start date to be as soon as possible.
All arm employees are provided with vital training to succeed in their respective roles. As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, we offer a competitive benefits package in Sweden including private medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, supplementary pension, and wellness benefits.