A FEW WORDS FROM THE MANAGER
AI is really booming now, join our super strong team unleashing the powers of AI in Tele2 !
Are you ready to be at the forefront of digital innovation? Join our dynamic team at Tele2, where Digital Capabilities & Technology (DCT) is the engine behind our products and services. As the essential enabler of our commercial ambitions, DCT brings automation and simplicity to the telecommunications industry, revolutionizing the way we connect and communicate. Within our organization, you’ll find everything from the backbone infrastructure of technology and IT systems, serving both our external & internal customers, to advanced analytics, AI creation, and front-end development. Our team plays a vital role in ensuring reliable and premium services through delivering exceptional experiences to our end customers, both Consumer and Enterprises, all the while supporting our colleagues within Tele2.
Now, we are looking for our new Senior frontend developer to join!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Embark on an exhilarating journey with us at Data R&D, where innovation and collaboration redefine the landscape of analytics. Data R&D is a part of the analytics department. Together, we build an AI to mine insights from network data to make the organization data-driven proactive, and efficient.
As as a senior frontend developer you will develop exciting new UI’s for our AI.
You get the benefit of working with the latest technologies in close cooperation with the users in an environment rich of variation and possibilities to influence. You will be part of an agile team with excellent skills.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Have solid work experience in design and development of user interfaces, minimum 4 years
- Experience of web-based frameworks such as Vue Angular React and CSS/Sass
- Experience in integration of component libraries and data interaction with REST, WebSocket and streaming with Kafka
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Tele2, we believe in fostering a creative and flexible work environment. You will be part of a culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward, a place where you bring your whole self to work as the unique person you are. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact through your work with opportunities for growth and development through internal paths. We are committed to building a company that values diversity in all its forms and we are proud to have been ranked as the number one company in Sweden for gender equality by Equileap.
• Work-life balance is valued, offering a hybrid workplace and flexible working hours (Different working hours may apply for employees with schedule- based work)
• Shorter working hours during the summer
• Employees enjoy benefits and offers through the Benify portal and discounts are provided on Tele2 services such as broadband and mobile phone
• Generous healthcare package includes wellness allowance, occupational pension, salary exchange, parental pay, and more
• Sense of belonging and community promoted through voluntary groups like Women@Tele2, Open Voice choir, D&I Council, and Pride@Tele2
• Convenient parking next to the head quarter in Kista and good public transportation options available (if located in Kista)
ARE WE A MATCH?
This is a permanent role, located at our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. Feel free to contact TA-specialist at [email protected] if you have other questions related to role. As a step in the recruitment process, Tele2 performs a background check on final candidates.
Welcome to submit your application! Selection and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!
At Tele2 we work hard to fulfill our commitment to lead in sustainability, being named the number one climate leader in Europe by The Financial Times and we keep reaching new goals as we are bound to shift to a circular economy. And we help our customers to do this too.
We take great pride in delivering customer value by being Reliable, Insight Driven and Collaborative. We call it the Tele2 Way.