- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Be our new colleague
‘Data’ is a new function within Volvo Digital & IT with the goal to unlock the power of data for the whole Volvo Group to become a fully data-driven company! With data, the core component of our transformation journey, we will, together with our data talents, make the Volvo Group 2030 vision happen. We will take care of all the aspects of Data, how it is quality assured, documented, made available, prepared, and consumed through BI, Analytics and Machine Learning. We have an ambitious transformation in front of us, with an implementation of the Data Layer in Azure as well as the reinforcement of Data Governance and Data Management in the full Group.
The ‘Data’ function is a large multi-cultural organization with 600+ employees and contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, Belgium, Brazil, USA, and France. In this role you will be joining the Data Governance/Data Management team.
As an Information Security Expert within the Data unit, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our information security strategy and risk management framework. You will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and mitigating security risks while ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations. This role is essential in helping us maintain the highest standards of data protection and cybersecurity. You will join the Data compliance and security team that work with creating / maintaining frameworks and advice/support to the rest of the Data unit. The role entails synchronization with many internal stakeholders such as our platform teams and various security departments throughout the Volvo Group. The position reports to the Data Risk Manager.
- Support Data initiatives with information security activities such as planning, risk analysis, requirement specification, verification, and validation.
- Work with risk assessments and management to identify potential security vulnerabilities and threats and find and set requirements for mitigative actions.
- Implement information security strategies from Volvo Group in our data platforms, create, document and follow-up information security processes for the Data unit.
- Develop and maintain security procedures and guidelines to safeguard sensitive information.
- Implement and follow up on security controls and measures to protect data and systems from threats.
- Stay up to date with internal and external development within the security area and coordinate with various internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest information security related threats and technologies to provide proactive recommendations.
- Help implement and ensure compliance with relevant internal and industry standards, such as ISO 27001, NIST, or GDPR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote a security-aware culture within the organization.
- Provide security awareness training to employees and stakeholders.
Who are you?
- University degree in Information Security, Computer Science, other related field, or equivalent knowledge through relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in information security, risk management, or a related role.
- Relevant professional certifications is a plus.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and legislations related to information security.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with security tools and technologies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience from a large organization with many different stakeholders is a bonus.
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Fluent in English. If you speak Swedish or French this is a plus.
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.