- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20.000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
This position is on the International Contact Center Solutions which is responsible for the design, build, and support of Vattenfall’s Contact Center Solutions and it’s integrations.
For this position you will work with our business partners to review contact center operations and formulate plans to improve efficiencies, optimize operations, and enhance customer experience.
This will include reviews of: Process workflows, Call flows, Contact Center Metrics, Self-service applications, Desktop applications CRM, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), and desktop integrations, Quality Management and Workforce Management tools. You will be the primary contact between IT and the business partners to ensure the team meets the needs of the business.
We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to carry out consulting activities, methodologies leading to comprehensive discovery, analysis and technical/business recommendations. Is also able to delegate work and assignments to team members and facilitate specific training as needed.
General domain knowledge:
- Development/Configuration, troubleshooting and support of Genesys environment
- Knowledge and working experience on Genesys Framework, Routing, Reporting, Inbound and Outbound Voice, eServices, GVP and IVR.
- Routing development using Genesys IRD.
- Knowledge of SIP
- Nuance Speech Framework : ASR, TTS
- Performance tuning/monitoring.
- Knowledge of contact center solutions
- Network: TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, Firewalls, TLS
- Hosting: Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Database: Oracle & SQL Server
- 10+ years of IT experience in customer service technologies, solution design and implementation.
- Experience with Genesys Engage, Contact Flow Design and Call Center Routing.
- Experience with architecture and technical leadership
- Excellent analytical and communication (oral & written) skills
- Highly self-motivated, quick learner, great teammate, challenge seeker
- Good leadership and project execution skills, happy to mentor and share knowledge among the team members.
- Language requirements: English and Swedish
- Education: University degree
Vattenfall IT is a function with more than 1000 employees to provide reliable IT services to the different Business Areas in Vattenfall. IT consists of a wide range of core IT processes for all businesses Vattenfall works with, Agile Product Development, Strategy and Governance, Project and Transformation competence and Portfolio management with teams mainly in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Poland. Vattenfall IT manages the complete IT portfolio of the company and maintains high IT Service standards. We transform existing business towards new digital challenges and continuously develop towards a future proof IT landscape for Vattenfall.
What do we offer?
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere!
Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The work location is Solna
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Silvija Vatkovic (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 20 November 2023. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and job motivation letter. When you’re selected, an intake meeting will follow. After that we will have two interviews: one videocall and one face 2 face. Also, a pre-employment screening is part of the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Valentijn Berkien via [email protected].
We look forward to receive your application!