- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a member of the Sleep Cycle team you'll be helping people around the world towards better sleep. Your code will run on millions of devices and you will have the opportunity to work with a word-class team on apps that has been featured numerous times on Google Play and App Store.
We are looking for someone that has strong experience developing Android application using Android SDK. You will be building elegant products using state-of-the-art technologies together with our passionate team. As an Android Developer at Northcube you also have a great understanding of good UX and you'll be working closely to our design team.
- Expert knowledge in developing, shipping and maintaining Android applications
- Deep understanding of Android framework
- Proven experience in supporting varying screen sizes, devices and Android themes.
- Strong coding experience in Java
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Machine Intelligence/Learning
- Experience coding in iOS or Python
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
Northcube is a leading Swedish app development studio founded in 2008 by industry veterans. We develop apps exclusively for the App Store and Google Play, engaging some of the most talented programmers and designers in Europe.
Focusing on health apps, we rank amongst the most successful developers in the world. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock is one of our most successful app with millions of users all over the world.
We promote a passionate company culture. Our office is situated in Gothenburg, Sweden and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.