- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life changing medicines by supporting our advancements in digital R&D.
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
We are now hiring a Principal Designer, Brand and Design Systems to join our Digital Health R&D Design team.
The Digital Health R&D Design team enables better healthcare experiences and outcomes, by designing digital solutions for clinical trials and real-world healthcare. Design is central to our digital health innovation process, from opportunity identification and early-stage idea generation, through detailed design of digital solutions, until adaptation and scale-up within specific clinical trial or healthcare contexts.
As the Principal Designer, Brand and Design Systems, you'll lead our design systems and design guidelines initiatives. Through these tools, you will improve our team's efficiency, and help ensure that the user experience of all our products and touchpoints is coherent, on-brand, and accessible. You will also be an advocate and evangelist within the design and engineering communities, improving uptake by ensuring their needs are addressed.
In this role you will
* Guide the convergence of several single-product design systems into one multi-product design system.
* Engage with design and engineering teams to understand their needs and establish scalable, efficient ways of working with the design system.
* Lead the design of our internal design guidelines in partnership with content contributors in domains including accessibility, usability, content design, UX design, design research, and service design.
* Shape these guidelines into a central hub for the extended design community, housing experience principles and user archetypes, design quality metrics and standards, methods, style guides, and more.
* Partner with our brand team to extend brand architecture and brand expression into our digital products and services.
* Facilitate the definition and evolution of design principles that connect our brand to the insights we have about what matters to our different user groups - patients and caregivers, healthcare professionals, and employees.
* Professional design systems experience, supporting the work of design and development teams deploying and scaling digital products.
* Experience designing digital products for consumers and professionals across web and mobile interfaces - including complex, data heavy products.
* A strong foundation in visual design and brand in digital products.
* Proficiency with operationalizing design systems across design and software development toolchains.
* Familiarity with modern research, design and prototyping tools and methods, in cross-functional agile product teams.
* Commitment to inclusive design, accessibility, and usability.
* Affinity with AstraZeneca's values, and a passion for crafting digital health solutions that combine the best of design and science.
* Strong leadership, teamwork, and storytelling skills, with the ability to improve outcomes using persuasion and influence.
* Willingness to travel for research, project delivery, and workshops.
We also value
* Experience designing for healthcare and/or digital health.
* Non-linear career paths and diverse life experiences that enrich your perspective.
* Familiarity with clinical trials and the drug development lifecycle.
* A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
This role can be based at our Gothenburg, Sweden, or Gaithersburg, USA locations.
At AstraZeneca you will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills and background, but because we recognise people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Thrive in an energising environment where challenging work goes hand in hand with development. With opportunities, recognition and bright minds, there's no better place to unlock learning and build a long-term career. Most importantly, we do meaningful work that changes lives. It's our purpose that drives us, every day. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you! We will go through the applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible. Welcome with your application!