- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life changing medicines by supporting our advancements in digital R&D.
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
We are now looking for you who would like to join our Digital Health R&D Design team as a Design Director.
The Digital Health R&D Design team enables better healthcare experiences and outcomes, by designing digital solutions for clinical trials and real-world healthcare. Design is central to our digital health innovation process, from opportunity identification and early-stage idea generation, through detailed design of digital solutions, until adaptation and scale-up within specific clinical trial or healthcare contexts.
As the Design Director, Unify, you will lead the design of our flagship digital platform for patients and professionals participating in clinical trials around the globe. Through this platform you will be helping shape the future of clinical development - to be more inclusive, more sustainable, and a better human experience. In close partnership with the engineering and product leads, you will ensure design quality and accelerate delivery of this sophisticated, multi-sided platform as we expand its capabilities and scale it across our pipeline of studies.
This role reports to our Senior Design Director, Digital Patient Solutions. It is a leadership role with responsibility for the work of the Unify experience design team, but without line-management responsibilities.
This role is based at our Gothenburg, Sweden facility
In this role you will:
* Lead a team of 5-10 experience designers - distributed across multiple locations and squads - from the exploration of new concepts to the detailed design, development, and testing of user stories, features, and components in the product.
* Set the bar for design quality, ensuring the product is usable, accessible, useful, enjoyable, and simplifies the life of its users in the real context of use.
* Ensure design coherence as the product scales by leading work on information architecture, design patterns, and cross-product journeys.
* Represent and advocate for the user, and for the value of design, as a member of the Unify product leadership team.
* Partner closely with our growing content design team to ensure content is an integral part of the design process from beginning to end.
* Support our global design research team to plan and conduct research, synthesise insights, and build experience models such as customer journeys, behavioural archetypes, and service blueprints.
* Contribute to an expansive, interdisciplinary product culture that combines the different perspectives and contributions of our product, technology, data, clinical and scientific teams.
* Participate hands-on in research and design activities with a "leading by doing" approach.
* Extensive product design leadership experience, leading design teams deploying and scaling real-world digital products, and collaborating with product, business, and technology teams.
* Expertise in information architecture and interaction design in complex multi-sided platforms across web and mobile experience.
* Proficiency with modern research, design and prototyping tools and methods, in cross-functional agile product teams.
* Commitment to inclusive design, accessibility, and usability.
* Affinity with AstraZeneca's values, and a passion for crafting digital health solutions that combine the best of design and science.
* Strong leadership, collaboration, and storytelling skills, with the ability to improve outcomes using persuasion and influence.
* Willingness to travel for research, project delivery, and workshops.
We also value
* Experience designing for healthcare and/or digital health.
* Non-linear career paths and diverse life experiences that enrich your perspective.
* Familiarity with clinical trials and the drug development lifecycle
* A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
At AstraZeneca you will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills and background, but because we recognise people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Thrive in an energising environment where challenging work goes hand in hand with development. With opportunities, recognition and bright minds, there's no better place to unlock learning and build a long-term career. Most importantly, we do meaningful work that changes lives. It's our purpose that drives us, every day. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you! We will go through the applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible. Welcome with your application!