- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Metrea Simulations we are using Unreal Engine to build a military simulator targeting the professional market. One of the goals is to provide clients with an affordable, modern and realistic tool to improve training.
Working on procedural world systems you will build solutions that allow us to display a large-scale procedural world in a realistic and performant way. That means custom systems for foliage, roads rendering, procedural buildings and many more. Our project’s specifics mean that we need to work closer to the engine than in a typical Unreal Engine game and can’t just use provided systems. You will have an opportunity to deep-dive into a particular problem to create things that you are proud of, while also having a stake in higher level architecture of code.
- Understanding of C++ and software engineering in games
- Willingness to learn, cooperate and solve difficult problems
- Exceptional mathematics skills
- Ability to build performant solutions
- Good spoken and written English skills
- US or EU-Citizenship
- Must be located in Sweden, Poland, UK or USA (atm we do not offer relocation)
Ideal candidate would have some of:
- Professional experience as an engine programmer on a AAA title
- Very good knowledge of Unreal Engine from programmer’s point of view
- Experience working with procedural systems
- Being a flight-sim enthusiast
- Having spent some time using a CPU/GPU profiler or a CPU/GPU debugger
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- 30 days paid holidays from the get go
- Personal Development budget
- Friskvårdsbidrag (Health & Wellness benefit) for upwards 5000 sek a year.
Metrea Simulations redefines the cutting edge of flight simulation and services. Our expertise in physics, engineering and artistry allows us to leverage modern technologies in new and unprecedented ways in order to create the most realistic and immersive flight simulation training products and experiences possible. Through our technologies, customers enjoy an optimal path to efficient training, design, technology development and tactical analysis across the aviation sector. Our technology nucleus of advanced AI, flight and sensor modelling enables us to augment reality through the lens of next-generation products and services.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.