- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior developer who also can take the Scrummaster role since this is a combined role in one of our clients development teams. This is a consultant assignment where you will be employed by Randstad Technologies but it can also be applied by a subcontractor.
• Help the team to collaborate and perform at its best, by removing impediments and facilitating an open communication during Agile events
• Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
• Lead training workshops to educate key individuals on the pragmatics of Lean-Agile values, principles, and practices.
• Coach continuous improvement of the way we work.
• Actively participate in our Scrum Master network and support your Scrum Masters colleagues
• Work as a one of the developers in the team, developing new feature as well as maintaining existing code base.
• Proficient in Java, Python & Kubernetes.
About the team
• Today the the Team is comprised of 4 developers and a PO
We believe you have an analytical approach to problem solving, good communication skills both within and outside your team and an interest in technology as well as human relations.
• Fluency in English (our corporate language), spoken and written.
• Any prior software development or testing experience (Frontend, Backend and platform applications)
• Understanding of the technical enablers of Agile delivery and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD)• Have experience with tools like Gitlab, Unix/Linux, and Jira
• Basic knowledge in cloud technologies, for example AWS services
• Good to have experience and interest in DevSecOps
We also think you are driven, committed, have a positive attitude and are comfortable with continuous team growth and having fun.
About the company
At Randstad, we see the possible in people. With business all over Sweden and in all areas of expertise, we help people find work that feels good, where they get the opportunity to develop and realize their true potential.
With close to 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. Our mission is to become the world’s most valued working life partner. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call it Human Forward.