Bravura är ett bemannings- och rekryteringsföretag för organisationer som vill hitta Next Gen Professionals. Hos oss finns massor av jobbmöjligheter, framförallt för dig i början av karriären med 0-8 års erfarenhet. Via oss kan du jobba som konsult eller bli rekryterad. Hitta ditt drömjobb - vi hjälper dig att lyckas!
About the job:
The company's intention is to bring you on board permanently. You'll begin with a six-month contract via Bravura, and thereafter, the company intends to offer you a permanent contract, welcoming you into their team.
About the company:
As a key player in global business communications, the company specialize in cloud-based communication services. Its offerings seamlessly integrate messaging (SMS), voice applications, and mobile data services for clients across various industries, from banking and airlines to healthcare and technology. Established in 2008 with the headquarters in Stockholm, the company has earned recognition as a top 10 growth company by the Financial Times and ranked #1 by Bloomberg.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Join us in shaping the future of Mobile Network Operator products and applications worldwide. As a Java Software Engineer, you will:
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications.
• Prioritize and execute tasks throughout the software creation process.
• Drive platform improvements for enhanced availability, latency, security, and scalability.
• Collaborate closely with software engineers, architects, and product managers to deliver exceptional products.
Your role involves defining software requirements, crafting clean and efficient code, and conducting tests to optimize system functionality. Throughout the software development process, you'll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks. Embrace automation to maximize efficiency and make room for the livelier aspects of the job.
Education, Experience and Personal characteristics:
• Proven background as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer, or in a similar role.
• Proficiency in JDK, Maven, GitLab, IntelliJ, Oracle DB/SQL, VirtualBox, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecom, or a relevant field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Swedish.
• Previous experience in Telecom is a plus.
Ideally, you've got hands-on experience in Java programming within an agile environment. Taking ownership of responsibilities and being a self-starter in a small team is your forte. Your role involves scaling existing systems, contributing to future technical directions, and shaping the features we provide. Collaboration and effective communication are vital as you'll work closely with engineers and partners. We're a team of passionate problem solvers, and if you share our enthusiasm, we'd like you to join us!
Start: January 8th, 2024
Salary: Upon agreement
Questions about Bravura's recruitment process? You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions here: http://bravura.se/min-profil/fragor-och-svar/
If you have specific questions about the service, please email
We recommend that you submit your application immediately as we make a continuous selection. Welcome with your application!