We are looking for a highly driven Software Engineer with architectural/lead focus to take part of our transformation journey as we take the next steps in improving our way our customer communicates with us.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in Swedbank by improving the way our customers communicate with us via secure messaging (Kontakten).
- Be the team´s senior software engineer and be responsible driving the development forward.
- Setting details in the architecture together with your agile product owner, domain architect and the team.
- Be at the front regarding new technologies and working methods in Swedbank. We are moving the product to a modern Api based platform (Openshift) for faster time to market.
- Futureproof the product.
- Collaborate with ambitious team members to make an impact and create great value for our end customers.
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree in engineering, computer science or any other relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development.
- As a person you are structured and can prioritize and feel comfortable with taking own initiatives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in the team.
- It's an advantage if you have experience as a lead engineer and/or experience working with Micro services.
- Maybe you work today as a software engineer but feels like taking a next step in your career as lead and work with architecture taking responsibility for a product close to our customers.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering high availability, maximizing customer value, and are increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
I believe in collaboration; positive energy and a solution-oriented atmosphere are key components for a good working climate. It´s also important for me that you have fun at work." Hans Lindholm, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Hans Lindholm, +4631620297
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.