L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
We are hiring in Gothenburg!
Would you like to join a team with innovation, teamwork and entrepreneurship as the fundamental platform?
We are looking for experienced System Designers for our Projects in the Automotive industry.
Requirements for the role:
- B.Sc degree or higher
- 6+ years of knowledge & experience from product development, both system and software in Automotive engineering
- Experience in requirement development & handling
- Experience in System/Function Safety ISO26262
- Experience in Cyber Security for Automotive (a plus)
- Experience in Automotive SPICE
- Experience in Communication protocols e.g. CAN/CANFD, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet
- Experience in AUTOSAR, Diagnostics; BaseTech
- Knowledge in Embedded C / C++, CAPL, Python
- Knowledge in Modelbased design e.g. MATLAB/Simulink
- Vector Tools as CANoe, CANalyzer
- Vehicle Dynamics experience (beneficial)
- Self-driven and love to interact with people
- Problem solving skills with a never-give-up attitude
We believe you enjoy to work in teams, interact with people and have great communication skills. You are able to encourage, coach and develop to drive change and implementation in your surroundings.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please send in your application documents to the email address: [email protected].
Enter the reference "System Designer" in your application