L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
We are hiring in Gothenburg!
Would you like to join a team with innovation, teamwork and entrepreneurship as the fundamental platform?
We are looking for skilled Embedded Software Developer with focus in AUTOSAR with the attitude to also contribute in testing (HIL, box car, complete vehicle)
- Swedish citizenship or Swedish work permit (very beneficial)
- Master of Science or similar
- 5-8+ years of experience as Embedded SW developer including the last years specific in AUTOSAR configuration/Integration/development
- Programming knowledge in C, Python, CAPL
- Experience from BaseTech development e.g: prio is COM/DIAG but also Ethernet, SPI, UART, PWM, DIO, PSI5, Cryptho etc
- Experience from Diagnostic (UDS, ISO14229).
- Experience from Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CANFD, Ethernet/SomeIP
- Functional safety experience (ISO26262)
- Skilled in Vector tools as CANalyzer, CANoe, vTESTstudio etc
- Self-driven and love to interact with people
- Problem solving skills with a never-give-up attitude
- Swedish Driving license (an advantage)
We believe you enjoy to work in teams, interact with people and have great communication skills. You are able to encourage, coach and develop to drive change and implementation in your surroundings.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please send in your application documents to the email address: [email protected].
Enter the reference "SW Developer AUTOSAR" in your application.