L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
We are hiring in Gothenburg!
Would you like to join a team with innovation, teamwork and entrepreneurship as the fundamental platform?
We are looking for skilled Embedded Software Test Engineers with skills from SW development. Very beneficial if coming from Embedded SW Developer roles and decided to be a Tester as verification & validation is your passion!
You will be a part in an Agile team, your passion about Mechatronics - the mix of hardware and software in a complex domain in new vehicle architectures!
- SWEDISH (EU) VISA AND WORK PERMIT (beneficial)
- Master of Science or similar
- 5-8+ years of experience as Embedded SW Test Engineer within Automotive domain
- Very beneficial if worked as embedded SW Developer
- Experience in Test Automation
- Experience in GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins (CI-chain)
- Experience working with Vector tools: CANoe, CANalyzer, VTEST and CAPL & Python scripting
- Experience in AUTOSAR Base SW components e.g. COM/DIAG
- Experience in Diagnostics
- Experience in Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CANFD, Ethernet, SOMEIP
- Experience in writing test specifications, test cases, test reports and execution of testing
- Experience in SIL and HIL
- Experienced as complete Vehicle tester (beneficial)
- Functional safety experience (ISO26262)
- ISTQB certificate (beneficial)
- Self-driven and love to interact with people
- Problem solving skills with a never-give-up attitude
- Swedish Driving license (beneficial)
We believe you enjoy working in teams, interact with people and have great communication skills. You are able to encourage, coach and develop to drive change and implementation in your surroundings.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please send in your application documents to the email address: [email protected].
Enter the reference "Embedded SW Test Engineer" in your application.