Deep Learning Engineer
Precise Biometrics, Lund, Skåne County, Sweden
Start date: ASAP
Would you like to take part of the evolution of computer vision and Deep Learning and learn from the best in the industry? Are you passionate about innovative technology? Precise Biometrics is currently expanding its development team and searching for a deep learning engineer to work in our Lund team.
Background and Expertise:
- Master of Science degree with a Machine Learning specialization or equivalent academic background or expertise.
- Relevant work experience.
- Experience with image generation and style transfer techniques, such as GAN’s or diffusion models.
- Technical expertise in development of deep learning and machine learning models in Python.
- Familiarity with Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with biometric technologies and especially fingerprints.
- Algorithm development in Python and C.
- Data centric AI development.
- Development of DL models (GANs, DMs, AE)
- Monitor and address support issues.
- Curious, creative, and open-minded.
- Resilient and with attention to detail.
- A doer who enjoys problem-solving.
- Independent and self-motivated, as well as well-organized.
- Collaborative and with good communication skills.
- Communicating in English with global customers.
- Be ready for potential travel due to a global customer base.
- Engage with customers across various time zones.
- Conduct technical presentations and provide customer training sessions.
What we offer:
- An innovative and people-friendly work environment.
- A modern and spacious office space.
- A team with diverse backgrounds.
- A globally oriented and flat organizational structure.
- Breakfast and "fika" weekly.
- Fun after work activities.
About Precise Biometrics
For more than 20 years we have been at the forefront in developing identification software, based on biometric technology. Our products are used hundreds of millions of times every day by people all over the world. Identification is at our core and our products enable individuals to identify themselves in a secure and convenient way. With our passion for innovation, we continuously work to create novel products that meet our customers’ needs. With our strong R&D team we maintain our position as a biometric technology leader. Precise is a global identification software provider. The company offers products with various applications that enable individuals to identify themselves in a convenient and secure way by using their own unique human characteristics.
Precise has two product areas; Digital Identity and Algo, and operates from its offices in Lund, Sweden, Potsdam NY, USA, and Shanghai, China. Precise is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (PREC).