Taekwondo Instructor, Beekeeper, or Hobby Fisherman? We are looking for a Software Developer with more interests than just the job. Your unique interests and experiences make you an invaluable addition to our team. They contribute to a greater understanding of people's daily lives and the world we all live in, making CPAC Systems a more enjoyable workplace. When you, the beekeeper, and the philatelist come together with the handyman, you approach creative challenges in ways different from when you're just wearing your engineering hat. You discover smarter solutions that make life easier for our customers, whether it's in the truck, excavator, boat or at the office.
Are you passionate about software development and possess specialized knowledge in camera and video systems, particularly in the hardware domain? Are you looking to elevate your career by contributing to cutting-edge technology? Join our platform team and be part of shaping the future of our revolutionary advanced vehicle integration platform.
At CPAC, we thrive on diversity and believe in the power of varied interests to enrich our work. We're not just looking for a Software developer; we're seeking an expert in camera and video systems who is dedicated to making a meaningful impact. Join us and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products.
You will be an integral part of our development team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leveraging expertise in GMSL2 & CSI for hardware-related software development.
- Applying knowledge in Android Automotive/EVS to enhance product capabilities.
- Serving as the go-to expert within the team for matters related to camera and video systems.
- Collaborating with colleagues to contribute to the entire product development lifecycle.
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about software development and possess in-depth knowledge of camera and video systems. Key qualifications include:
- Proven experience in GMSL2 & CSI, with additional expertise in Android Automotive/EVS being a significant advantage.
- A strong foundation in C programming with additional proficiency in Java/Kotlin.
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment, combining office and remote work.
How to apply
We celebrate individuality and value personalities. If you're excited to make a significant impact and want to be a part of our innovative team, we'd love to learn more about you. Submit your application today and feel free to reach out to Malin Lindebjörn with questions!