Do you want to be an active part in the work towards a sustainable future?
Are you passionate about working with future technology that will impact and make a difference on a global level?
Then I promise you'll want to read more about this position!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Embedded Developer, you will gain broad knowledge of control systems and an overview of how various functions are interconnected in the software. You will be part of the team that is developing the platform that will be incharge of all communication in and out of the vehicle.
Your main tasks will be related to coding and developing the functions, but you will also communicate and present data ans statistics for internal stakeholders in the company for them to better understand certain functions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Experience working in C++ and embeddded systems
- Experience in Qnx or Linux
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
It is also meritorious if you have:
- Experience of vehicle diagnostics
- Experience of Adaptiv AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of the Swedish language
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE:
To be successful in this role we believe that you are:
- A problem solver who is curious to explore new approaches
- Driven and communicative
- Flexible and comfortable working in a changing environment
Start Date: According to agreement
Location: Stockholm area
Employment Form: This assignment is a consulting assignment that extends over 12 months, with possibilities for extension or direct recruitment.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact A-hub.