- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We seek a System Engineer New Development to join an international company in Gothenburg.
This is a one-year contract starting in January 2024.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent documented experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ on Linux/QNX
- Proven hands-on experience in designing and implementing efficient memory management and buffering, parallel processing, inter-process communication, and time series data processing & management.
- Well familiar with GIT and Gerrit.
- Well familiar with JIRA.
- General Matlab knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of software verification in multiple test setup environments.
- Experience from working in a SAFe/Agile team and environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in Automotive or Telecom is meritorious.
- Experience working with CANoe and CANalyzer is meritorious.
- Swedish driving license B or equivalent is meritorious.
- You are curious, eager to learn and exploring to innovate.
- You are customer-focused and committed to delivering high quality.
- You are flexible and can commence your tasks without having all the facts at hand before you start.
- You are organised, structured, and familiar with the SAFe/Agile framework.
- You also possess excellent communication and documentation skills.
Please get in touch with Karin Persson if you have any questions.