- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Jobbify är en jobbplattform för vassa kandidater.
För kunds räkning har vi publicerat denna annons, vill du komma i kontakt med den slutgiltiga arbetsgivaren kan du klicka dig vidare till annonsen:
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation retail experience?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Android Developer to join our development team. As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality android applications and SDKs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to create engaging and user-friendly mobile experiences. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of android development principles, excellent problem-solving skills, and a track record of delivering robust, secure and efficient code.
As a Bambuser team member, you will have the opportunity to contribute at the forefront of the emerging market that is live video shopping. You will have a chance to work both individually and in close collaboration with others on projects in the challenging environment of real-time live video applications. You will join a group of highly skilled engineers including top open source contributors and world-class experts in their respective fields.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable android applications and SDKs.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to ensure high quality and maintainability.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks, and other issues as they arise.
- Continuously research and integrate new technologies and best practices to enhance the development process and improve application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, design, and implement new features and enhancements.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Maintain code documentation and ensure version control using appropriate tools.
- Develop and maintain an automated CI/CD pipeline for our android applications and SDKs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in android development and incorporate them into project tasks and responsibilities.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Android Developer or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin and/or Java programming languages.
- Solid understanding of Android frameworks, android studio, and Google’s app architecture guidelines.
- Experience with android SDK, Jetpack Compose, Flow, Coroutine, Ktor or Retrofit, Room and dependency injection.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integrating web services into mobile applications.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and familiarity with collaborative development workflows.
- Ability to structure and explain code changes concisely.
- Experience with automated testing and debugging tools for android applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and optimize code for performance and efficiency.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality code.
This is Bambuser
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Hugo Boss, Dior, FENDI, Clarins, Shiseido, John Lewis, Tommy Hilfiger, Selfridges, QVC, and many others.
Bambuser is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to Bambuser regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.